Putting the latest trends into practise: POLED established its e-commerce channel with WeChat mini-program
Founded in 2019, POLED spotted the growing consumption on Korean products along with K-pop, soap operas and fashion in China market. As a Korean brand focuses on high-quality child car seat and baby products, POLED has its own advantages in product development and reaching their target group. In June 2021, POLED announced the launch of its WeChat mini-program and officially entered the Chinese market.
Referencing on remarkably successful China entry stories of other Korean brands, POLED has partnered with iClick Interactive, a leading enterprise and marketing cloud platform with its one-stop cross-border e-commerce solution and innovative data-driven marketing platforms to connect worldwide brands with Chinese audiences.
iClick has provided professional advices and cross-border smart retail solutions which empowers the brand to enter the China market smoothly. Leveraging the powerful SaaS-based platform, iSmartGo, POLED has successfully built up the WeChat mini-program quickly and cost-effectively with several key highlights:
- Established a user-friendly ecommerce store on mini-program with diverse plugins to enrich user shopping experiences empowered by a highly flexible SaaS platform
- Offered flash sales, coupons and group buying promotions to encourage sharing among consumers
- Reached customers through the “POLED assistant” directly via the mini-program, enjoyed the real-time conversation and brand interaction within the WeChat ecosystem
- Launched membership system to rewards loyal consumers for repeat purchases. Users are able to gain points after purchase and then redeem for coupon
- Drive quality traffic through WeChat advertising with precise audience targeting to reach Chinese affluent parent segment
- Integrated with sophisticated data analytics platform Tencent Youshu to facilitate the digital operation of mini-program by monitoring traffic data, analysing sales performances, deriving user insights and hence guiding operation decisions
More Case Studies
Expand personalized content marketing for Remy Martin with WeChat CRM solution
Founded in 1724, Remy Martin is globally recognized as Fine Champagne Cognac expert. After three centuries of discovering Remy Martin Fine Champagne, Coganc has built its unique feature. Remy Martin has a huge customer base in China with its exuberance product. It has fully satisfied different needs
Drive conversion rate for 51Credit with WeChat CRM solution
51Credit was founded in November 2005 as the first internet personal finance service force in China. After 11 years of development, 51Credit has become a leading player in the third-party financial credit area.
Harnessing the Power of WeChat influencers to help expand Michelin’s userbase within China
Michelin Group is the global initiator of tyre tech and was founded over more than a hundred years ago in Clermont-Ferrand, France. By the end of 2011, Michelin had over 6,700 employees and more than 10,000 offline stores in China.
Gollala Taps into China Market Leveraging the Power of WeChat Mini-program
Gollala is a global fast-fashion company, which sells Korean women clothing with trendy and versatile styles. Embracing the rising demand of K-fashion in China, the brand has planned to expand its presence into the China market.
Blueair Asia “Urban Oasis – Enjoy healthy lives at home” Campaign
The demand for personal hygiene and homecare products has grown exponentially amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. This created a huge market opportunity for Blueair, a Swedish company providing award-winning air puriﬁers to expand their business massively across APAC, covering Hong Kong, Thailand,