- Assisting you in navigation,
- Assisting in registering for our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback,
- Analyzing the use of our products, services, or applications,
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising),
- Offering content of third parties (such as social media content).
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Generally, cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device. A cookie assigns a unique numerical identifier to your web browser and may enable us to recognize you as the same user who was at our website in the past and relate your use of the website to other information about you.
Cookies perform many different functions, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
How to Contact Us
We are iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited (“iClick Interactive”). Our websites use several types of cookies, including 'essential website cookies, 'functionality cookies', 'analytics cookies', 'advertising cookies, and social media cookies:
- Essential Website Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around our websites and use their features. These cookies don't gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on our site. These cookies are often session-specific, expiring after your visit to the website (session) has ended. These cookies cannot be disabled.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. These cookies cannot be disabled.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our sites, including the number of visitors, the websites that referred them to our websites, and the pages that they visited on our websites. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve our websites, for example, to understand how visitors use our site and by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily. These cookies typically stay on your computer until you delete them as described below.
- Advertising Cookies These cookies are used to collect data about the websites and individual pages that users visit both on and off our websites (which might indicate, for example, your interests and other attributes). They are typically used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. This information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers and our partners, who might use it with information about how you use other websites, including to identify shared interests and behaviors across groups of users who visit our (and other) websites. These cookies typically stay on your computer until you delete them as described below.
Third-party Advertising Cookies on Our Platforms:
Company Description & How to Block
Google (DoubleClick) GA Audience cookie enables us to deliver interest-based advertisements on the web and within apps. You can opt-out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting Google.
iClick iNsights iClick iNsights enables us to analyze, advertise and manage website tags. The cookie lifecycle is a maximum of 13 months. You can change your browser settings to accept or refuse these cookies. As the means vary from browser to browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information.
Linkedln Linkedln cookies allow us to gain insights into the types of users on their site, based on LinkedIn profile data, to improve targeting. You can change your browser settings to accept or refuse these cookies. As the means vary from browser to browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information. Please visit your cookie settings on Linkedin to set your preferences for Linkedin advertising, analytics, and research.
Web Server Logs and Web Beacons
Because web beacons are the same as any other content request included in the recipe for a web page, you cannot opt-out or refuse them. However, you may be able to disable web beacons in email messages by not downloading images contained in messages you receive (this feature varies depending on the email software used on your personal computer). However, doing this may not always disable a web beacon or other similar technologies in the email message due to specific email software capabilities. For more information about this, please refer to the information provided by your email software or service provider. Web beacons may also be rendered ineffective in some circumstances by opting out of cookies or amending your cookie settings in your browser.
Managing and Deleting Cookies
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your disabled preference was set. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
We may modify this policy at any time, at our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this site. Unless we specifically provide otherwise, this policy only applies to this site and our online activities and does not apply to any of our offline activities.